||Ruby on Rails
Ruby on Rails (RoR) is an open source web application framework for the Ruby programming language. It is used with our Agile development methodology by our web developers for rapid development. It is based on iterative and incremental development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing, cross-functional teams.
Our agile principles include:
Allweb has a dedicated team of engineers and technology experts to give you the finest RoR web development services. We create web 2.0 applications using latest Ruby on Rails web services. Our commitment to provide clients with the best sustainable solutions, quality service and rigorous testing methods has made us popular RoR service providers.
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Adaptation to changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily cooperation between customers and developers
- Face-to-face conversation
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design
- Self-organizing teams
Ruby on Rails is a great solution for highly interactive Web projects. Applying Rails development, you get your apps done faster, which is one of the conditions to become successful on the market. All this is thanks to the iterative nature of RoR and the fact that it supports and encourages test-driven development, meaning that developers are forced to test everything they write, and the code can be re-factored quickly without changing its functionality. In addition to better speed and quality, this reduces the cost of maintaining applications.